- Dr. Alberts donates his time and services to Glenview Youth Services. This organization believes that every child should grow up happy, healthy and hopeful. Youth Services is devoted to the mental health, character development and physical well-being of children and families in our communities.
- In support of our frontline troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, Dr. Alberts and his staff send dental care packs. We wish them a healthy and happy return with beautiful smiles!
- Dr Alberts was nominated by readers of Chicago Parent for Excellence as a Chicago’s Favorite Kids Doc.
- Dr Alberts was named To Health Professional for Global Who’s Who.
Dr. Alberts is proud to be associated with two prestigious dental study clubs, The Seattle Study Club and The Spears Education Study Club.
- Consumer’s Research Council of America is an independent research company based in Washington, DC, that evaluates professional services throughout America. Dr. Alberts’ has been selected for the inclusion of the new Consumer Guide. The selection process is based on a point value system that awards points for education, years of practice, affiliations with professional associations and board certifications. No fees, sponsorships, donations or advertising are accepted from Dentists, Dental treatment facilities or Dental Referral Organizations to ensure an unbiased selection.